My grandpaps Grave

K-DOGG

Paps grave in Normandy. This is the cemitary that is shown in the movie saving private ryan. Just wanted to share. I have a fello thats gonna get me some new ones in the next few days. Wish i had the cash to take my family there to visit. When he was killed my uncle was 2,an my mom was almost 1. They never new him. I wish i did. My cousin goes by Chunky monkey on here also would like to go over.

post-22-0-04932200-1403802347.jpg

Jack's Son

I hope one day the two of you will be able to make a visit.

Perhaps you will be able to take the whole family, Mom and uncle included!

I hope one day the two of you will be able to make a visit.

Perhaps you will be able to take the whole family, Mom and uncle included!

My cousin would like for my his Dad my Uncle to go. Sadly my mom was killed in 1971 when i was only 8. ,but i woud really love to visit

Chunky Monkey

Sure would like to take my Dad over. As K-Dogg said he was only 2 when his father was killed. Need to start saving my $$. Thanks to General Apathy for the pictures!

General Apathy
Sure would like to take my Dad over. As K-Dogg said he was only 2 when his father was killed. Need to start saving my $$. Thanks to General Apathy for the pictures!

Hi K-DOGG and Chunky Monkey, pleased that I could help you with the photo's of the headstone here in Normandy.

:salute:

ken

Robswashashore

KD and Cm- Thank you for sharing this. Your Grand dad was a hero.

GA -- Thanks for being "over there." It warms my heart to know that we have friends overseas to look after "our boys."

Hi K-DOGG and Chunky Monkey, pleased that I could help you with the photo's of the headstone here in Normandy.

ken

Thanks a bunch. :bravo:

Thanks to my new friend Robin for this years pictures. I`m glad that there are people like you out there.

post-22-0-86331200-1403802394.jpg

post-22-0-83708600-1403802396.jpg

I'll also add a thanks to our overseas friends for helping us stay in touch with our loved ones who died in distant lands for the freedom of others.

I'll also add a thanks to our overseas friends for helping us stay in touch with our loved ones who died in distant lands for the freedom of others.

:thumbsup:

K-Dogg, it's nice to have your Grandfather's memory preserved. :salute:

The guys in Europe and the UK really do come through for us :thumbsup: . They are respectful and thoughtful in so many ways.

K-Dogg, it's nice to have your Grandfather's memory preserved. :salute:

The guys in Europe and the UK really do come through for us :thumbsup: . They are respectful and thoughtful in so many ways.

Sure is last year a fellow sent my cousin pics. This year i met someone that said they would send me pics every year when they go to Normandy. I will never be able to take my family there on my own. So its very cool to have this person do this for me. I`m very proud that the man thats resting there was my PAP. Maybe someday i`ll meet him in the end.