Mike Force Tigerstripe - A200

River Patrol

River Patrol

River Patrol

I have looked through several emails and Xerox copied emails, that Pete sent to me. The best I can remember is that A200 had to do with them being assigned to a Mike Force, but it soon changed to another name. A200 was very shortly lived. I did find several pics Pete sent me when he was assigned to A200. These pics showed several other of his sf teammates and he gave a description and names of each photo. There was also a pic of him and sf buddies sitting in the team bar and you can clearly see several 4th mobile strike force plaques hanging on the wall.

Swamper.....thanks for the information! If A200 is a team name vs. a camp name would be fine by me.

River Patrol

I do believe that is correct A200 was Pete's team, plus he told me about the tab on the left shoulder of your tiger shirt, you can faintly see the tab on the shirt in the photo of Pete in Vietnam that you posted

River Patrol

So, the SF A-teams stop at 149 and begin again at 204 (although OOB lists this as "unverified" - whatever that means). I checked through "Where we were" last night but found no addition information about this number system.....so it wasn't that book, it must have been the OOB.

I had a phone interview set up with the vet but it never happened which is why I never posted any additional information 5 years ago.

It's just a kool piece of Mike Force history that hasn't been fully explained.