A surprise in the pocket, it finally happened

StevenL

mpguy80/08

Bought a WWII Melton Overcoat once... Got it home and got lucky... The two missing buttons we in the left hand pocket... It was right after I'd gotten back into collecting for my Impression and I was a little giddy that I'd found one in my size... $75 bucks? Heck yeah, I'll take it! I don't know why I didn't check it before I paid for it, but its a lesson learned and I'm glad the buttons were there.

Jack's Son
I wonder if the next generation of collectors will start finding cell phones in modern uniforms :lol:

Probably the SIMMS chips, By then, they won't be recognized and a NEW search will begin. ;)

I found a pair of black panties one time in a class A , in another the dude's ticket home from vietnam! also found a wad of gum in a pocket, "chewed" but you always want to search those pockets :) sometimes theres still money even in there :)

Only have 1 question for you. How did you display them? B)

X_redcatcher
Only have 1 question for you. How did you display them? B)

Stuffed um back in there and sold the jacket...208th FA uniform NY National Guard,,,

Stuffed um back in there and sold the jacket...208th FA uniform NY National Guard,,,

LMBO!!!!!!!! GOOD ONE. :twothumbup: :twothumbup: