Repurposed duffle bags?

PFCMcP

I stumbled across this ad the other day via the "Art of Manliness" website; check what is being done with vintage canvas and repurposed leather:

Laptop bag

John McP

• 2 weeks later...
sgtdorango

Haha!...and the leather shoulder strap is a USPS mail bag strap!!....i should recognize it because i use one every day!!!... :w00t: ...mike :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

If you watch the 3 minute video about the history of "TEMPLE", it shows a crazy huge warehouse chocked full of surplus goods. I'd like to get turned loose in there for a few hours!

So let me get this straight..... They're getting $478.00 for a laptop case made out of discarded materials...

Man, I'm in the wrong business :blink:

So let me get this straight..... They're getting $478.00 for a laptop case made out of discarded materials...

Man, I'm in the wrong business :blink:

agree with you... :blink:

AMO, it's very very overpriced for a thing made with reused stuff... I guess that the point was wrong positioned for sure, and they want means $ 47.80 :w00t: :lol:

Thierry

• 2 months later...
agree with you... :blink:

AMO, it's very very overpriced for a thing made with reused stuff... I guess that the point was wrong positioned for sure, and they want means $ 47.80 :w00t: :lol:

Thierry

I may not be that smart lol but Il just keep my dads duffle bags besides they cost less LOL