Surely someone here restores liners...

cscmc1

Anyone? I'm not sure I trust myself to have a go at either of the liners I have. Wondering what a re-webbing job would run from someone who's done it before. The stripping and painting I can handle. Thanks!

Thank you, sir! I have seen that site and wondered -- does he do the actual rivet setting? I'm concerned that I'll foul the process up.

I haven't used his services myself so I can't really comment upon that. However, I daresay there are other forum members out there that have....so hang in there a while longer because they'll be sure to chime in!

Sabrejet

I haven't used his services myself so I can't really comment upon that. However, I daresay there are other forum members out there that have....so hang in there a while longer because they'll be sure to chime in!

Sabrejet

I have used his services and you won't be disappointed if you do go to him. His restorations are first class.

Josey

oldfireguy

I have used him also and he does great work. Give him a call about prices. He's a nice person.

O.G-Palmer

Another thumbs up from me too, i have seen handled and owned a few liners restored by Mr Murry and you wont be disappointed :thumbsup: