ERDL Casmo

firebird_one

Finally, I found a complete set of the brown dominant ERDL jungle fatigue uniform. thumbsup.gif

Hello,

Your pants look to have a squared flap on the cargo, it is likely be the RDF pants than Vietnam Era Brown ERDL, could you check the tag to know the contract s year ? You can also check if you have a small pocket inside the left cargo pocket ?

Cheers

Hello,

Your pants look to have a squared flap on the cargo, it is likely be the RDF pants than Vietnam Era Brown ERDL, could you check the tag to know the contract s year ? You can also check if you have a small pocket inside the left cargo pocket ?

Cheers

Hi Copran,

They are dated 1970 and has the 7th survival kit pocket, so they are 100% correct. These pants in brown dominant ERDL are a bitch to find in any size or condition. However im still missing the RDF pants in both green and brown dominant ERDL, so you guys that have NOS RDF pants in size Medium-Reg collecting dust feel free to contact me thumbsup.gif

Regards

Ken

The instant clue to the Vietnam era ERDL is of course the "DSA" contract number and the slant pockets on the shirt.

Hi Copran,

They are dated 1970 and has the 7th survival kit pocket, so they are 100% correct. These pants in brown dominant ERDL are a bitch to find in any size or condition. However im still missing the RDF pants in both green and brown dominant ERDL, so you guys that have NOS RDF pants in size Medium-Reg collecting dust feel free to contact me thumbsup.gif

Regards

Ken

Ken ,

Congratulations, indeed brown ERDL pants are very difficult to find, I often saw RDF pants in Brown ERDL but Green Lime ERDL RDF pants are really scarce

Cheers

These resemble the set(s) I received in boot camp in 1979. I guess I'll have to get my seabag out of the attic and check

Bill