ERDL Repops?

Garandomatic

Garandomatic

I have a ripstop ERDL jacket that was just right on this spring day. Went mushroom hunting and my buddy remarked at how well it blended in with the foliage, and I thought it'd be nice to have a set that I wouldn't mind wearing (my 1967 dated poplin trousers never leave the house). Anybody know of an outfit that reproduces decent lime green tone ERDL jungle suits?

m1ashooter

I wish I could fit into a issue ERDL set like I could in the a few years back but since I'm a bit on the portly side now I went with a set from Moores. They are very well made.

Garandomatic

Are they American made? They aren't cheap, you're right. Not sure I could do that, they cost more than the stuff I wear when I teach, It'd be another case of "too scared to mess it up" I'm afraid. We'll see what the summer brings. Thanks for the link.

kjones5452
Are they American made? They aren't cheap, you're right. Not sure I could do that, they cost more than the stuff I wear when I teach, It'd be another case of "too scared to mess it up" I'm afraid. We'll see what the summer brings. Thanks for the link.

If it was me, I'd go with some that aren't so mint. Either eBay or Vintage Clothing, you could probably beat 145.

docthrush

The moore ones aren't cheap, BUT THEY ARE GREAT! I have ordered just about every uniform he makes and love them all. The attention to detail is great!

Doc

I want to pop for a set of the Tadpole sparse or the ERDL. Not sure which I am going to go with. Wish I could afford both but can not.