WW2 SHOE PAC WAR TIME OR NOT

Hi i broght a pair of SHOE PAC but they are diffent to the ones in Government Issue Collector's Guide book on page 61. i have been looking on google to see if i can find a set that are the some as mind. can any one tell me if they and the right ones or if they are war time or not thanks joe

155phzc.jpg

9jzkah.jpg

v3q6hg.jpg

Do they have government markings inside. Keep in mind that pacs like this were (and still are) made by companies like LL Bean, Sorel, etc.

Tom

Learn to ride hard, shoot straight, dance well and so live that you can, if necessary, look any man in the eye and tell him to go to Hell! US Cavalry Manual, 1923

WWII APS

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif

donation2009.gifdonation2011.gif

**PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY**

Do they have government markings inside. Keep in mind that pacs like this were (and still are) made by companies like LL Bean, Sorel, etc.

Tom

hi thank for your reply,no they dont have any markings on them apart from ''goodrich'',hi-press made in canada on the soul,looked at ww2 canadian army shoe pacs but their different from mine.

I'll have to go with Tom. There are significant departures from WWII U.S. Quartermaster contract production shoe pacs. The differences, and the "Canada" marking would certainly indicate not a wartime U.S. issue item. Jack

donation2007.gifdonation2014.gif

If they are Canada marked, Sorel is a likely maker. Been making them for a gazillion years.

Tom

Learn to ride hard, shoot straight, dance well and so live that you can, if necessary, look any man in the eye and tell him to go to Hell! US Cavalry Manual, 1923

WWII APS

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif

donation2009.gifdonation2011.gif

**PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY**