Hey, Does Someone Got A Rope?

Bugme

Bob Hudson

I hope the drivers opted for the collision damage waiver when they checked out those vehicles.

'Flage Guy

:blink::blink:

I don't make it a lifestyle choice to laugh at people's calamities, but...

..these are just too bad to not just sit in awe of... :pinch:

Bummer 9

OK, I see your point but, it still doesn't explain how the tank ended up like this.

2203695036_4b43f3bb43_o.jpg

Examples of military careers being 'cut short'!

I know better then to ask how??........BUT HOW???

How is only one of the questions. The other is: what were they thinking? :blink:

More to come...

Examples of military careers being 'cut short'!

I know better then to ask how??........BUT HOW???

jack_daniels.gif

Bummer number 9 is definitely top of the class for me!

Will

I'm obviously NOT an armour guy, but these are great. I like #9 too...it looks like they are all trying to get their story straight befor ethe brass shows up.

These photos show that gravity and armor don't mix! However... not all of these accidents are a result of liquid stupidity either. You will note in some of the photos the ground is saturated. When you add 20+ tons to rain soak ground, roads collapse and bad things happen. I had the "pleasure" of being terrified when the ground gave way underneath my Bradley IFV and we went sliding down a hill, sideways, towards a culvert. As I was the one with my head sticking out of the turret, I could see what we were heading for and knew we would roll over. I was screaming at my driver to get this thing moving forward (like he wasn't trying to do that already) when the treads finally caught and we regained control. It probably only took 15 seconds but it seemed like several lifetimes to me.

Beast sure nailed it.

If #20 is from when / where I think it was made, the tank commander drowned after it rolled, with his legs in the turret and body pinned between the soft mud and the the cupola...operating at night, in a rainstorm during peacetime "routine training."

When the pics are made in the bright daylight it sure doesn't paint the whole picture, which leaves one wondering "but why," based on a significant lack of facts.

Steve