History squadron - Denver Colorado

SilverWings

SilverWings

Great shot of our History Squadron cadets at Centennial Airport in the Denver Metro area

post-13516-1304264891.jpg

SilverWings

Ian, It has been too long. You need to pop over and visit your American cousins!

SilverWings

Not the best time and place for good airshows, and the opportunity to get into your uniform....

SilverWings

Hi Jim,

We are based in multiple cities now, thanks to me moving East. Do you know Clark Hearn or Dan Emich.

Greg

SilverWings

We were in Colorado. Now I am "flying" solo in the Southeast! I hooked up with a large group for the show in Virginia Beach, apprx. 250 of us in WWII uniforms with a lot of warbirds.

Jim Baker
Hi Jim,

We are based in multiple cities now, thanks to me moving East. Do you know Clark Hearn or Dan Emich.

Greg

Emich as in Emich Chevrolet?

SilverWings

Yes. I remember Dan at several events. Can't recall all of the other guys - they had a great impression with jeeps, a Sherman and a number of other great equipment.

Jim Baker

I believe I saw his Jeep set up at Centennial in 2008. There were some nice looking re-enactors there. I took a ride on the Aluminum Overcast that summer.

OUTSTANDING! Is Rob in with assisting you guys? Great fellow for historical info. Heck, hopefully we can make it up your way and maybe set something up.

Scott