Question: 1975 Date CWU-45/P Flyers Jacket (Or Is It?)

summersdogs

summersdogs

Hello to all. I've recently seen what looks to be an early CWU-45/P with label info of Mil-J-83388A Dtd 05 Sept 1973 and DSA-75-C-0225 by Greenbrier Industries. The designation "CWU-45/P" does not appear on the label, nor is there any numeric designation. Also, there is only one label; the 2nd label with care instructions is not present and never was (no evidence of stitching). Sorry no photos. Can anyone ID this jacket from the label info I've provided?

Many thanks,

Lynne

Hello to all. I've recently seen what looks to be an early CWU-45/P with label info of Mil-J-83388A Dtd 05 Sept 1973 and DSA-75-C-0225 by Greenbrier Industries. The designation "CWU-45/P" does not appear on the label, nor is there any numeric designation. Also, there is only one label; the 2nd label with care instructions is not present and never was (no evidence of stitching). Sorry no photos. Can anyone ID this jacket from the label info I've provided?

Many thanks,

Lynne

Sounds legitimate: the CWU 45/P name was not used until 1977 - http://www.facebook.com/pages/CWU-45P/95749185172?v=info