Chaplain's Direct Embroidered Jungle Jacket

vintageproductions

vintageproductions

chap1.jpgchap2.jpgchap3.jpg

I had noticed some postings of Various Chaplain items lately and thought everyone might enjoy seeing this one. This one is a third model rip-stop jungle jacket. Sewn on the shoulders are US fully embroidered, subdued 24th Corps & USARV. Directly embroidered into the jacket is PLOCKI U.S. ARMY . On the collars are a Christian cross and a colonel's eagle. At one time we had his Thai made party suit. Now you know that was a cool Chaplian when he had his own party suit. This jungle jacket has been well worn and startched. Has a great look to it.

nguoi tien su

I had the picture on my hard disk. It is pretty uncommun...

post-1739-1191634867.jpg

I don't remember where I got it from.

NTS

Very nice!!!

post-492-1191596166.jpgpost-492-1191596180.jpgpost-492-1191596193.jpg

I had noticed some postings of Various Chaplain items lately and thought everyone might enjoy seeing this one. This one is a third model rip-stop jungle jacket. Sewn on the shoulders are US fully embroidered, subdued 24th Corps & USARV. Directly embroidered into the jacket is PLOCKI U.S. ARMY . On the collars are a Christian cross and a colonel's eagle. At one time we had his Thai made party suit. Now you know that was a cool Chaplian when he had his own party suit. This jungle jacket has been well worn and startched. Has a great look to it.

Why do guys have to add the COMPLETE original topic when replying to the topic.....

Well, some of us are still learning this computer thing. Maybe I need a learners permit...is it against the law...if so, forgive me. crying.gif

Use "Fast Reply" or Add Reply" at the bottom instead of the "Reply" on the actual topic. No problem, it's just annoying to have to scroll down thru all the re-posts of the same topic....you ain't the only one doing it.

torer2xl.jpg

Hi, here is a 3rd pattern poplin jungle jacket I found on ebay a few years ago. From my research, Capt Roland Torer was a catholic Chaplain who served around 1967.