anyone withe info or items of my grandpas?

neilhg

hi i am looking for any info or items relating to my two grandpas

first one his name was

Msgt Kenneth C Gallagher he served in the army in ww2 and was in the phillipense he made SGT in a year and lied about his age to join he was 16 in ww2 and was drafted into the airforce in korea and stayed in untill veitnam in veitnam he was a flight cheif on a b-52 retired as a MSgt his serial # is AF38594881

my other grandpa served in the army on the aleutions islands in wwii his name was Sgt. William J Kelly serial # 36731320

any info would be great

thanks

Neil Gallagher

23engineers
hi i am looking for any info or items relating to my two grandpas

first one his name was

Msgt Kenneth C Gallagher he served in the army in ww2 and was in the phillipense he made SGT in a year and lied about his age to join he was 16 in ww2 and was drafted into the airforce in korea and stayed in untill veitnam in veitnam he was a flight cheif on a b-52 retired as a MSgt his serial # is AF38594881

my other grandpa served in the army on the aleutions islands in wwii his name was Sgt. William J Kelly serial # 36731320

any info would be great

thanks

Neil Gallagher

Neil,

when was your grandfather in the Aleutions? My uncle was there from about August 1943 till the fall of 1945 with the 279th Coast Artillary Battalion. I have several photos and many of them have the peoples names on them. I will check to see if there is any mention of your grandfather.

Joe

Neil,

when was your grandfather in the Aleutions? My uncle was there from about August 1943 till the fall of 1945 with the 279th Coast Artillary Battalion. I have several photos and many of them have the peoples names on them. I will check to see if there is any mention of your grandfather.

Joe

thank you so much!!!!! i would realy realy appreciate it

Neil

thank you so much!!!!! i would realy realy appreciate it

Neil

also i belive he was there in 1944 -45 but he may have been there earlier ill check with his brother