USS Arizona Survivor Grouping

Steindaddie

Garandomatic

Man, I collect Neptunus Rex certificates, and there are some line crossing documents to make your head spin. Artifacts of fate for sure.

Steindaddie

Some photos of the contents of the Crossing The Line program. I could not scan them for fear of hurting the book.

post-1949-1311027915.jpg

Steindaddie

King Neptune and his Queen and Princess, All participants are named in the book so we can see that"Neptune", Chief Turret Captain Walter C. Ebel, died December 7th. His "Queen", Gunners Mate 1st Class Gordon E. Linbo, was killed as well. The "Princess" on our left is not named on the ship's casualty or survivor list.

post-1949-1311028542.jpg

• 1 year later...

You posted a picture from a book showing the group that Andrew Guna was serving with on the USS Arizona. Would it be possible to have you email me a copy of that page? I am writing the book, The Men of the USS Arizona. I have been trying to locate family and pictures of the men for the book. I see there are several of the men that I have been unable to locate family or pictures of in your album page. Many of these men were lost during the attack on Pearl Harbor while serving on board the USS Arizona. You will be credited with the contribution. Please email me at: [email protected].

Thank You,

T.J. Cooper

The Men of the USS Arizona (BB-39)