Alfred Hoffman M7 Grenade launcher

joefriday22

joefriday22

I picked these up a as set today for $40 to go along with the rifle grenade that I bought a few days ago.

I found this about AH M7's on the internet:

"Alfred Hoffman & Company (AH) was the last of the original three manufacturers brought in to supplant KM production. AH produced fewer launchers than any other manufacturer. AH marked M7s are exceedingly rare today." Good price and a rarer manufacturer to boot.

Grenadelauncgerkit.jpg

Riflegrenade.jpg

Rob

Whisky Beck
I picked these up a as set today for $40 to go along with the rifle grenade that I bought a few days ago.

I found this about AH M7's on the internet:

"Alfred Hoffman & Company (AH) was the last of the original three manufacturers brought in to supplant KM production. AH produced fewer launchers than any other manufacturer. AH marked M7s are exceedingly rare today." Good price and a rarer manufacturer to boot.

Grenadelauncgerkit.jpg

Riflegrenade.jpg

Rob

Rob

Good deal!. A few years ago at the Reno Gun Show for $10 I picked up the grenade adapter body that changes a "Pineapple" into a rifle grenade. I still need the launcher part you just acquired, plus the special sight.

WB

While not rare good examples of the M7 launcher are getting harder to come by. AH's are somewhat harder to find then others but were still not extremely hard to find up until about 2 years ago or so.

You got a very good price on what appears to be a great launcher.

IMG_0270.jpg