Large Group of Army/Air Force Sweetheart Pins

Brig

Here's a large group of homefront emblems I've gathered. Any info on any of them would be great.

Top row...loth ribbon bar type pin for overseas. What is it for? Next, a pair of WWII jacket buttons hand painted with false earring type screws on the back. After that. an enameled emblem based off the officer visor emblem. I'm guessing early WWII, it's a nice piece. Looks like it had a roller, maybe it was actually military? Anyone know? After that, a green maltese type cross with Army emblem on it. Thick and seems tacky. Late WWII? After that, a USA Sgt sweetheart pin with pinback broken, guessing WWII. After that, a potmetal USA Infantry badge, pinback, late WWII I'm guessing

Second Row. A weird attempt at bullion AAF patch. Guessing WWII. Interesting. A bunch of son in service pins. the 3 star emblem is plastic, the two under are metal and enamel, one with a chain missing whatever emblem it was attached to. Under those, plastic. Under those, a Pearl Harbor button missing the fake pearl and a liberty loan button. Anyone know which drive it was for?

Also, an artillery pin of pot metal. Under that, I don't know, thinking maybe newer air force or not even military. any ideas? under that, two AAF emblems, one of pot metal. Under those, three little emblem. no idea what the one with enamled colors is for. any ideas? to the right, a small Army emblem looks like it was formerly glued to a locket or something. and after that, a broken potmetal emblem that also looks as if it was glued to something, probably WWII

any info you guys might have would be great. thanks

USA_SH_Front.JPG