P41 USMC HBT Jacket

Tyler

Hello!

This is my first post here and I was wondering what you guys thought of this jacket? I have found a new love of WWII USMC stuff, and so now I'm trying to get a small collection together.

Thanks a lot!

post-1788-1191089127.jpg

Thanks Craig!

I'm very happy to get this set, I can only imagine the history this uniform could tell. I also noticed that it has a pocket watch pocket, and I think that means it is early war? Once it's here I'll post better photos.

Also if anyone has any Marine Corps Uniforms or other USMC items from WWII or earlier that they would like to sell, I am interested.

Thanks again!

Thanks Craig!

I'm very happy to get this set, I can only imagine the history this uniform could tell. I also noticed that it has a pocket watch pocket, and I think that means it is early war? Once it's here I'll post better photos.

Also if anyone has any Marine Corps Uniforms or other USMC items from WWII or earlier that they would like to sell, I am interested.

Thanks again!

With the watch pocket it would be first pattern. I have been selling off several HBT shirts and trousers for a retired Marine who served from 1947 to 1970. He used seemingly every pattern during that period and even though an item may be a WWII pattern it could have been used much later. But these are always desirable pieces.

Do you have any information about the Marine whose name is on that pair (even a first name)?