99% Sure these M1936 are repops.

noworky

WW2 field gear is not my expertise and I purchased these of Epay with poor detail photos and as soon as I opened them up I said REPRODUCTION! I've had a few pair of these suspenders and have a good idea what they're supposed to look like, and I think not like these. I just want to hear it from you guys, they are repops right?

fake5642x855.jpg

fake4642x855.jpg

fake1642x855.jpg

fake2855x642.jpg

fake3855x642.jpg

close call but Im thinking originals.Atlas was a WW2 maker.I will admit the ink stamping is off kilter a bit but I have seen some faint or bad marks before on gear.Im looking at the D-rings and seeing a faint bit of rust where its ckinched under the metal clamp.Also the repro webbing to me has a fuzzy look to it.Also the spring clips seem to be a better quality than i see on some of the current repros.

Im thinking you done ok

RD

I know the stamps can be partials and not straight I thought the hardware was too shiny and to tinny looking and wasn't sure about the rivets. They were described as mint unissued. Maybe it's been to long sine I've seen a pair.

everforward

I think the suspenders are okay as well. I had an Atlas cartridge belt a while back dated 1941........

If that is a fake it is a scary nice one.