Any Vietnam Reenactors in IL, IN, & WI?

captzak

Just trying to connect with any Vietnam reenactors in northern Illinois, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin. Any branch, any period in Vietnam. It seeems Vietnam events are few here in the northern midwest. Also, if anyone knows of any Vietnam events please let me know. At this point I have only done Vietnam living history displays, mostly timeline events. To get a group together and do larger Vietnam themed living history events, and/or public battles is my goal.

I have the following Vietnam impressions:

US Army MAAG Vietnam Advisor

US Army MACV Advisor

US Army 25th Infantry Division

US Navy Naval Advisory Group

US Navy Junk Force

Any common interests here? Looking forward to any and all replies.

Just trying to connect with any Vietnam reenactors in northern Illinois, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin. Any branch, any period in Vietnam. It seeems Vietnam events are few here in the northern midwest. Also, if anyone knows of any Vietnam events please let me know. At this point I have only done Vietnam living history displays, mostly timeline events. To get a group together and do larger Vietnam themed living history events, and/or public battles is my goal.

I have the following Vietnam impressions:

US Army MAAG Vietnam Advisor

US Army MACV Advisor

US Army 25th Infantry Division

US Navy Naval Advisory Group

US Navy Junk Force

Any common interests here? Looking forward to any and all replies.

how about Michigain A/506 www.able506.com

I'm not looking for a WWII renacting unit, I already reenact WWII (German & Italian). I am looking for people interested in growing the Vietenam interest here in the midwest. Anyone?

What unit do you do Able? I didn't see any reference to Vietnam on the link you sent me. It was all WWII info about your unit.

What unit do you do Able? I didn't see any reference to Vietnam on the link you sent me. It was all WWII info about your unit.

we do company A 506 101st airborne most of the veitnam stuff is on our face book site thier is a link to it on the website www.able506.com. we many do WWII but we are building a veitnam group we do a lot of work with whipps tour firebase ripcord museum

• 1 month later...
we do company A 506 101st airborne most of the veitnam stuff is on our face book site thier is a link to it on the website www.able506.com. we many do WWII but we are building a veitnam group we do a lot of work with whipps tour firebase ripcord museum

hey all, my name is cadet2, i am not in any of these states, but if i could come down there could i be a part of your renactment group? these kind of things are really fun, i know first hand from my friend bdq-boy here on the forum, so i guess when you get the chance or at your own convienence shoot me an email bye

cadet2 :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
Cpl.Angeli

Hello! My name is Anthony and I am forming a platoon/unit focused on the Vietnam War from 1965-1971 portraying the air cavalry's battles against the NVA/VC.....We are located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and we will accept US and NVA impressions....For more info, contact me at my email or at our site, www.vietnamairsoft.com! We would greatly appreciate your company in our battles.......Also, This is an airsoft group.

Thank you all

-Anthony Angeli

Hello! My name is Anthony and I am forming a platoon/unit focused on the Vietnam War from 1965-1971 portraying the air cavalry's battles against the NVA/VC.....We are located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and we will accept US and NVA impressions....For more info, contact me at my email or at our site, www.vietnamairsoft.com! We would greatly appreciate your company in our battles.......Also, This is an airsoft group.

Thank you all

-Anthony Angeli

Do you have any other impressions and are your guys interested in living history displays at all?

Cpl.Angeli
Do you have any other impressions and are your guys interested in living history displays at all?

Well, we have been in reclaiming our heritage in Milwaukee and we show off our Vietnam war impressions with the actual veterans themselves.....But we only do Vietnam right now....We're looking int WWII

Well, we have been in reclaiming our heritage in Milwaukee and we show off our Vietnam war impressions with the actual veterans themselves.....But we only do Vietnam right now....We're looking int WWII

I meant do you do anything besides air cav?

Cpl.Angeli
I meant do you do anything besides air cav?

Oh, yes we do! We have half of the unit that does the 173rd airborne on the side and 1 man also does a marine corps unit.....He doesn't talk much about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, yes we do! We have half of the unit that does the 173rd airborne on the side and 1 man also does a marine corps unit.....He doesn't talk much about it.

Do you guys have any events coming up in Wisconsin? If you're open to more attendees let me know. I have 6 guys here in Illinois that are looking for more NAM events.

• 5 years later...

I know this post is old but is anyone still looking for a vietnam unit in Wisconsin?

I am the CO for a Vietnam unit in central Wisconsin.

I know this post is old but is anyone still looking for a vietnam unit in Wisconsin?

I am the CO for a Vietnam unit in central Wisconsin.