FSSF Grouping

odiestreasures

odiestreasures

On the 16th I bought 2 FSSF Uniforms along with 2 overseas caps. I contacted the seller to see if there might be anything else. He contacted me yesterday to let me know he 61 more items he had gotten on Sunday.

After seeing the items I purchased the whole grouping. These items all belonged to one person.

A friend is going to try and post photos of everything except the uniforms. Most of the items in these photos are reunion items,but there are some one of a kind items and original WW2 items. Enjoy

Odell

On the 16th I bought 2 FSSF Uniforms along with 2 overseas caps. I contacted the seller to see if there might be anything else. He contacted me yesterday to let me know he 61 more items he had gotten on Sunday.

After seeing the items I purchased the whole grouping. These items all belonged to one person.

A friend is going to try and post photos of everything except the uniforms. Most of the items in these photos are reunion items,but there are some one of a kind items and original WW2 items. Enjoy

Odell

Posting photographs for Odell.

FSSF_1.jpg

FSSF_2.jpg

FSSF_3.jpg

More to follow...

My Lord Odell, one man should not have that many Force items in one collection... you need to spread the wealth! jeal0001.gif Very Nice!!!

odiestreasures

Thank You all for kind words. I feel really fortunate to have been able to obtain this grouping,and most of all to be able to keep it all together.

Odell

Odell

Don't be mean. Post some pictures of the caps and uniforms.

Steve

Odel,

Nice find.Would be a good display at the KC show my friend!!!!The flag stands are a rather early piece from the Force Association.I have seen them listed in the old news letters from the 1950s or real early 60s.I picked up a couple Association items last week.One was a pin back badge and the other a bronze marker for the headstone.First time I had seen the head stone plaque.Gut had to of them.Guess he didnt need both.Take care.

RON