Arctic white ACH cover

MattOravik

I found this at the surplus store. Don't know if they are anything special but it was the only one they had in white so I picked it up for $4.

-Matt.

post-137-1300487045.jpg

post-137-1300487058.jpg

Very nice!...i have a white camo cover for the Kevlar helmet but will keep an eye out for one for the ACH!....first time seeing one too!.....the white covers for the K-pot were hard to find for the longest time and now my local surplus store has a bunch of them, all in the small size but still cool!.....mike :thumbsup:

Very nice!...i have a white camo cover for the Kevlar helmet but will keep an eye out for one for the ACH!....first time seeing one too!.....the white covers for the K-pot were hard to find for the longest time and now my local surplus store has a bunch of them, all in the small size but still cool!.....mike :thumbsup:

Look for areas that have units that typically do winter training events. The two I found were near Ft. Drum. Both still had the bar code tags on them. Mine cost me $15 apiece, so not as sweet a deal as Matt, but still worth it.

Im going to check out my local store today!...if anybody wants a white camo K-pot cover let me know, the last time i was there a few weeks ago they had about 5-10 of them and they were around $3-$7......thanks....mike