Just had this show up at the house and I am very excited about it! The photos make it look a little worse than it really is. Overall it is in pretty good shape and the handle is in a lot better shape than what shows. What do you all think?

KGrHqZlgE1F4lVTZcBNbEFThbsg_3.jpg

KGrHqZioE1NR4UtTBNbEFVDqJg_3.jpg

KGrHqRgwE06HgYVpZBNbEFVcrfQ_3.jpg

KGrHqFjkE1Iz-2ChvBNbEFUPR2Q_3.jpg

donation2011.gif

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

The beatings will continue until morale has improved..

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

The glitch that you noticed was likely because these photos are actually posted/redirected from "photobucket".

Unfortunately, when any of these 'photo-imaging-sites' decides to purge their servers, these photos will then be completely U/A.

I have noticed that the USMF allows for the uploading of photos, directly; where they will be maintained, for reference.

A very nice QM-knife that you have there, Rifleman_D. Congrats!

'No matter what the question ...the answer is always Clausewitz.'

'A nation's strength is defined not by the size of its army, but by whether it means what it says.' Prussian MG C.P.G. von Clausewitz

* The MER of an excuse is zero meters.*

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

"It is the unconquerable nature of man and not the nature of the weapon he uses that ensures victory." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience." GA Omar N. Bradley

"It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma: but perhaps there is a key." PM Winston Churchill

donation2011.gif