Finally!!

Rifleman_D

Just had this show up at the house and I am very excited about it! The photos make it look a little worse than it really is. Overall it is in pretty good shape and the handle is in a lot better shape than what shows. What do you all think?

KGrHqZlgE1F4lVTZcBNbEFThbsg_3.jpg

KGrHqZioE1NR4UtTBNbEFVDqJg_3.jpg

KGrHqRgwE06HgYVpZBNbEFVcrfQ_3.jpg

KGrHqFjkE1Iz-2ChvBNbEFUPR2Q_3.jpg

A very nice Q-knife!

The ID'd scabbard and the been there look add greatly to its authenticity. The handle has the appropriate 'roughed up' look and everything is in good order.......Nice Knife!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!! Iwas excited and nervous about this one since I didn't due a ton of research on knives before I got it. Overall seems like I got a great piece, I love the ID stamp!

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

The glitch that you noticed was likely because these photos are actually posted/redirected from "photobucket".

Unfortunately, when any of these 'photo-imaging-sites' decides to purge their servers, these photos will then be completely U/A.

I have noticed that the USMF allows for the uploading of photos, directly; where they will be maintained, for reference.

A very nice QM-knife that you have there, Rifleman_D. Congrats!