Finally!!

Rifleman_D

Just had this show up at the house and I am very excited about it! The photos make it look a little worse than it really is. Overall it is in pretty good shape and the handle is in a lot better shape than what shows. What do you all think?

KGrHqZlgE1F4lVTZcBNbEFThbsg_3.jpg

KGrHqZioE1NR4UtTBNbEFVDqJg_3.jpg

KGrHqRgwE06HgYVpZBNbEFVcrfQ_3.jpg

KGrHqFjkE1Iz-2ChvBNbEFUPR2Q_3.jpg

donation2011.gif

I think you got yourself a great knife!! The name on it just makes it that much better.

Congrats ;)

Justin

The knife looks great the the ID'd scabbard is truly the 'icing on the cake' :thumbsup:.

Tim

donation2013.gif

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!! Iwas excited and nervous about this one since I didn't due a ton of research on knives before I got it. Overall seems like I got a great piece, I love the ID stamp!

donation2011.gif

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

The beatings will continue until morale has improved..

I'd have sworn I looked at this thread before and saw pictures...now I don't. Is it just me?

Never mind, they just came up. Must of took a detour on the information highway...

The glitch that you noticed was likely because these photos are actually posted/redirected from "photobucket".

Unfortunately, when any of these 'photo-imaging-sites' decides to purge their servers, these photos will then be completely U/A.

I have noticed that the USMF allows for the uploading of photos, directly; where they will be maintained, for reference.

A very nice QM-knife that you have there, Rifleman_D. Congrats!

**PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMMUNITY MEMBER HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY**