Vietnam War Reenactment in France

nguoi tien su

Hi there,

Please have a look at GRUNTS, http://grunts.free.fr[/i]"]http://grunts.free.fr.

We are a very small group of collectors living in France. We have been collecting for more than 15 years almost everything about US and Vietnamese armed forces, from the early 60's to 1975.

We also sometimes sell miscellaneous items, from uniforms to documents.

My personnal interests go mainly to USAF and VNAF but I am not restrictive when some good stuff is being dug out in other fields! w00t.gif

Hope you like the website !

Regards.

NTS

• 5 months later...
New Romantic

Hi NTS, I was doing a search on Vietnam living history and found your site. I'm extremely impressed, your group is the best group I have ever seen. The accuracy is top notch and you guys really look like soldiers- the correct age and no "tubs" to ruin the impression ( sorry if I offend the guys with a few extra pounds). I like that you portray various years, not just 1968 or 1969. Plus the fact that you even do support units is great- not many people do that. Keep up the good work, you guys really set the standard for Vietnam living history. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for you nice comments ! :blush:

Unfortunately we (ok, me...) are getting bigger !

A little diet plus PT and biking and you will get back to your best ! console.gif

hochiminhtrail

well i think pas the 35 we need a little more then just PT, i need a drill instructor who kick my a.. every moring

and NTS need that as well i guess. evilgrin.gif

Alex

A little diet plus PT and biking and you will get back to your best ! console.gif

Hey les mecs ! J ai 43 ans et j ai perdu 10kg en 6 mois !

NTS, How do you manage to get fat in Vietnam ? Do they have McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Chicken on Tu Do Street ?

hochiminhtrail

hapy0003.gifhapy0003.gif it s the colonial lifstyle in vietnam that makes you fat, BGI & 33 beer, cant loose wait on that :lol:

and the damned motorbikes, you never realy walk in saigon, even 100 meters is done by motorbike.

Cheers

Alex

NTS, How do you manage to get fat in Vietnam ? Do they have McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Chicken on Tu Do Street ?

Est je n y suis pour rien a chaque fois que jai repare le repas chez Oliv c etais diet !!!!!!! crying.gif:rolleyes:

Apart peut etre les grosses saucisses de Morteaux RUN RUN RUN FOREST !!!!!!! jeal0001.gif

nguoi tien su

Hi all, HTMT knows the truth...

The colonial trend is to get drunk every week ends... This is quite enjoyable as may bars offer cheap boose and the girls are rather attractive !!! I still don't inderstand why the boys were always looking for round eyes???

:lol:

hochiminhtrail

yes never understood the round eye attraction when you are in nam, but i think french guys still have kept the Colonial touch "la Con Gai", french love top go native :lol::lol:

Alex