Interwar 2nd Division???

ski

This appears to be an interwar 2nd Division patch. Though I never seen this indian head type. Patch does not glow. What do you guys think?

Thanks

post-3138-1299380340.jpeg

kiaiokalewa

Wow this one is certainly make its rounds. I sold this very patch about 5 years ago on eBay for about what I got it for. This one I picked up from Bob Chatt at an ASMIC Show about 10 years ago in Ohio.

I forgot from whoms collection it came from but it was from a well established collection from what I recall. I remembered Chris Aleck stating he didn't like the goose necked Indian and pasted it up. The materials are all period and as stated it does not glow under the blacklight. After letting it go a few year later & also on ebay another exampled showed up but with a different colored background and I think shape. A square or diamond comes to mine. The silk cord used in the Indian head looks like some of the other German Occupation patches in my collection and others I've seen out there. To be honest I regret letting this one go. If you decide to let it go I'd certainly like to get it back. Aloha, John