My Collection , mostly Vietnam era

Mitch

One of my favorite Navy Novelty patches . I have not seen another like it . Lower left. Also some more Navy etc Viet made patches.

post-592-1299365502.jpg

Hi Copran, That is a Leopard helmet cover from a 25th ARVN Advisor. I just trade that away unfortunately. Really rare. And thanks for the comments on the Navy items. That area is still growing. I also enjoy seeing your items.

Hi Ron , Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you are enjoying the tiger show. It means alot coming from a great collector like you.

Owen, Thanks for the comment and it was nice meeting you at SOS.

Sabrejet, Thanks for your comments also.

Pvt Tamara, I will get you pic of what you requested asap.

Thanks for all that looked.

Regards, Mitch

Pvt Tamara,

I have attached a picture as you requested. If you need it better, I probably can scan it. The chain consists of 2 dogtags, 1 tax coin from Ohklahoma (basic training?), 1 Japanese coin , can opener, and a stamped piece with his name on it and says good luck in the middle.

On a side note the 1st Cav DI is screwback and the Arty. DI is theater made also and is pinback. Both I believe are Japanese made.

Thanks, Mitch

post-592-1299368809.jpg

Pvt Tamara,

I have attached a picture as you requested. If you need it better, I probably can scan it. The chain consists of 2 dogtags, 1 tax coin from Ohklahoma (basic training?), 1 Japanese coin , can opener, and a stamped piece with his name on it and says good luck in the middle.

On a side note the 1st Cav DI is screwback and the Arty. DI is theater made also and is pinback. Both I believe are Japanese made.

Thanks, Mitch

post-592-1299368809.jpg

Thanks for sharing, it's always cool to see what GIs kept on their tags. :thumbsup:

Hi Ron , Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you are enjoying the tiger show. It means alot coming from a great collector like you.

Iam in awe...still soaking in all the items.Many outstanding and seldom encountered items.I canlook at his or days ;) How long have you collected??

RON

Mitch,

Do me a special favour please .

If you are ever getting rid of any of your cammo items let me know , your collection is outstanding in every way.

You have a really great eye for picking special pieces all round , and great to see you at the show as well.

owen

Corpsmancollector

Mitch,

What an incredible collection of such high quality. Really enjoyed the show! Keep posting :thumbsup:

Will

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the comment. I started collecting in high school in 66 when my brother sent home patches and a jet helmet from Vietnam . Then a break for kids and marriage and then a little Civil war , then WW2 German and back to Vietnam stuff about 10 years ago.

Owen , I will definately keep you in mind if I decide to sell.

Hi Will,

Thanks for the comment . I will keep posting as I find them or get something new.

I found some large plaque pieces shown below. Looking for the wood to put them on.

Regards, Mitch

post-592-1299437892.jpg