RT-New York circa 1969 MACVSOG

pwmiraldi1967

TrenchfootJoe66

As much as I love to see mannequin displays, especially yours Paul, I just wish we could get mannequins that didnt look quite so, well, for lack of a better word, Gay. I passed up two recently because I just couldnt get past the rather feminine poses. No disrespect to your fine efforts Paul, its just one of those things thats always bugged me. And that weapon is just too cool.

JW

pwmiraldi1967
As much as I love to see mannequin displays, especially yours Paul, I just wish we could get mannequins that didnt look quite so, well, for lack of a better word, Gay. I passed up two recently because I just couldnt get past the rather feminine poses. No disrespect to your fine efforts Paul, its just one of those things thats always bugged me. And that weapon is just too cool.

JW

Hey these are "Don't ask don't tell" Mannequins!! or "Alternative Lifestyle" Mannequins" lol!!! Yea I hear ya bro, even with face paint they look a little fruity, at least they r not looking at their watch and arm on their knee pose!!! gotta find some Real He-man Woman Haters Club types!!!

TrenchfootJoe66

Paul.

Non- "Dont ask dont tell" mannequins are really hard to find for some reason. I have one in my war room that looks pretty "butch" as it were. The mannequin has an athletic build more befitting a soldier, but unfortunately lacked a head and was missing his right hand. I replaced the head with a white foam one but Im having trouble locating a hand that will fit. Its got a wierd attchment point for the hand and evryone Ive come across is too small. Ive included a picture but it doesnt do him justice really.

JW

post-10797-1297896753.jpg

• 1 month later...

I always look forward to seeing your posts Paul and once again some smashing displays as usual.

Now very tempted to start collecting Vietnam era kit for a nice change. :thumbsup:

Ollie

TrenchfootJoe66
I always look forward to seeing your posts Paul and once again some smashing displays as usual.

Now very tempted to start collecting Vietnam era kit for a nice change. :thumbsup:

Ollie

If Pauls amazing collection doesnt inspire you nothing will. He really inspired me to get serious with my SF collecting.