Leather TSMG Ammo Pouches

Johan Willaert

Johan Willaert

Someone offered me a leather TSMG Ammo pouch which he says was delivered under Lend Lease to Russia in WW2...

As I had never seen anyhting like it, I don't know what to think of it...

Any ideas? Construction and closure looks more British to me... There are no markings at ell...

Thanks!

post-92-1297508271.jpg

Swedish K pouch for sure. If you google "Swedish K ammo pouch" you will find pictures of other examples. If you can pick it up for cheap it would, I would.

Johan Willaert
Swedish K pouch for sure. If you google "Swedish K ammo pouch" you will find pictures of other examples. If you can pick it up for cheap it would, I would.

It wasn't cheap and even if it was, I have no interest in anything other than US WW2... That is a broad enough scope as it is...

It wasn't cheap and even if it was, I have no interest in anything other than US WW2... That is a broad enough scope as it is...

How much was it if I may ask? I have been known to buy some Swedish items in the past and perhaps if I see one in the future this could help gauge an idea of a value.

Johan Willaert
How much was it if I may ask? I have been known to buy some Swedish items in the past and perhaps if I see one in the future this could help gauge an idea of a value.

75Euro which would equal about 100Dollars

75Euro which would equal about 100Dollars

Oh wow, seems a little steep for swedish, thank you for post the price anyway!

~Zach

So thats what it is! There has been a pair of these at my local antique store forever. They thought they were German and I think were asking $120 for them.

Justin