Wanted Cambodian National Defense Medal as awarded U.S. and Australian troops

salfred

I was hoping that someone might be able to help me locate a Cambodian National Defense Medal (Meday Karpear Cheat) to buy. It was awarded to U.S. and Australian servicemen who served with the FANK / UITG program during Vietnam.

Many thanks

Sam.

• 9 months later...
I was hoping that someone might be able to help me locate a Cambodian National Defense Medal (Meday Karpear Cheat) to buy. It was awarded to U.S. and Australian servicemen who served with the FANK / UITG program during Vietnam.

Many thanks

Sam.

Hello Sam,

There was one listed for sale in an Australia militaria dealers catalogue in September. It was listed for $40 Australian dollars. I know the item is still available because I saw it in the Sydney shop last week. The person to speak is Paddy O'Brien from the Sydney store ([email protected]). Alternatively you could head to their web site, 'http://www.iswright.com.au' and have a look.

Hope this helps.

Regards from Sydney, Australia,

Rob W

Hello Sam,

There was one listed for sale in an Australia militaria dealers catalogue in September. It was listed for $40 Australian dollars. I know the item is still available because I saw it in the Sydney shop last week. The person to speak is Paddy O'Brien from the Sydney store ([email protected]). Alternatively you could head to their web site, 'http://www.iswright.com.au' and have a look.

Hope this helps.

Regards from Sydney, Australia,

Rob W

Many thanks Rob. I will check with them now.

I am confused.

I can find no reference to approval of this award to Americans in the various Award Regulations. AR 600-8-22 Awards and Decorations does not list it so I went to the governing DoD Instruction and nothing was listed there.