Help needed on ID of Air Force Patch

crisco511

Hi, I need some help with the ID of this patch. It has an Army look to it in it's manufacture, however, it was removed from the pocket of an Air Force marked BDU blouse and the symbols also look air force. The blouse was not named, the occupational specialty badge was intelligence. No other patches were on the uniform. I have googled this to death. Checked all my usual referance sources, including USAFPATCHES.com. It'll probably take one of you guys about 2 seconds to ID this. The scan is of the patch(es), just as it was on the uniform. Thanks

post-2091-1282598268.jpg

May have been an Air Force guy attached to an Army Unit..They were allowed to wear the Army Unit Insignia on there Uniforms as long as they were attached to that particular unit....It doesnt look like an Air Force patch..Looks like Special Operations Command South

post-2987-1282599193.gif

Bobby's right. Special Operations Command South. I have a coffee cup with the same insignia. I'll post a picture of the blouse. It was definitley sewed on the pocket. This must be one of those "joint" units. I was checking out the website and saw Navy personnel and Air Force.