Red Cross uniforms

a6skin9

Croix de Guerre

Here are some WWI Red Cross photos from my collection that I thought you might enjoy.

The first one is identified on the back as "Alice Buckland before boarding the ship Katori Marie, Sailed June 2 from Seattle for Siberia, Red Cross Nurse 1919-1920".

post-3356-1214136642.jpg

Croix de Guerre
Here are some WWI Red Cross photos from my collection that I thought you might enjoy.

The first one is identified on the back as "Alice Buckland before boarding the ship Katori Marie, Sailed June 2 from Seattle for Siberia, Red Cross Nurse 1919-1920".

post-3356-1214136692.jpg

Croix de Guerre

You have a wonderfull collection, thanks for sharing with us!

post-3356-1214137414.jpg

Croix de Guerre

I noticed that you are from the Tidewater area of the Old Dominion. Are you familar with the Ft. Belvoir ASMIC show? If not, it is held the first Sunday of every month at the rec center at Ft. Belvoir, VA (up Rt. 1 towards DC). There is a dealer there who specializes in Red Cross and is selling his personal collection. You might want to check him out. (I bought that Red Cross studio portrait from him)

I noticed that you are from the Tidewater area of the Old Dominion. Are you familar with the Ft. Belvoir ASMIC show? If not, it is held the first Sunday of every month at the rec center at Ft. Belvoir, VA (up Rt. 1 towards DC). There is a dealer there who specializes in Red Cross and is selling his personal collection. You might want to check him out. (I bought that Red Cross studio portrait from him)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those are pretty nice. I'll have to make it up to Belvoir sometime and check it out.

• 7 months later...
Salvage Sailor
Do you have any of the 4 pocket tunics with Military Welfare patches?

Here's one from my family's collection. We've been involved with the American Red Cross from WWI to the present day.

001.jpg

Salvage Sailor
Here's one from my family's collection. We've been involved with the American Red Cross from WWI to the present day.

Brass

003.jpg

• 2 months later...
fraukriegbaum

"Just want to share pics of my WWII ARC Military Welfare (Mediterranien Theater of Operations) women's uniform. No pics of the skirt--->can't fit on the mannequin.

post-6179-1239732100.jpgpost-6179-1239732122.jpgpost-6179-1239732149.jpg

post-6179-1239732382.jpg