Some old war metal.

kammo-man

Hey Owen

Excellent Pictures you have taken there well done :thumbsup:

And Thanks for Posting them, looks like you had a great time there

Would love to be there to see all those great military Vehicles in person.

Tomás :thumbsup: .

some pretty cool stuff there Owen! thanks for posting. Man, that place would be SO awesome to visit! If you have any more pics of that M-43 8" self propelled howitzer, I'd love to see them :thumbsup:

Terry

No its the same one , but here is another piece of cammo .

Paul ,

this place is about 20 miles from my house !!!

we are so there mate .

Owen---next time you go by that Gamma goat, give it a good kick for me......on second thought, maybe you better not, it might fall on your foot...I'm surprised to see a goat has actually lasted this long, I would have thought God would have called them all home by now...great pictures

Al

Cheers T ,

I can tell you mate , its a trip for sure ,just trun the corner and you see something different .

owen

Hey Owen my friend. :thumbsup:

I would love to see something like that for sure

Excellent Pictures Great Stuff Thanks again :thumbsup:

Tomás :) .

a little bigger but the same style as we have home... Wonderfull photos, I hope they are renovating them, too...

The "this one looks cool to me ..... " in post 25 is Chevrolet C8A with one of 11 types of bodies made upon this chassis.. we have 2 of them ;) So ugly that it's nice :)

The Chevrolet in posts 49-51 has "Pvt. E.A. Neale USA Dieppe 1942 +" on the door... If I am right, the only americans in August 1942 Dieppe landing were the 1st Ranger bn members, weren't they? Wasn't he one of those 50 guys?

Frankie

P.S:- some interesting armores on German military areas nowadays - many halftracks, M47 Paattons, Priests.. used as teagrets :(

http://www.hartziel.de/index.htm?/standort.htm

wheels and tracks

Post #24..... On the right... This is a chassis from the M56 Scorpion 90mm Airborne Anti tank vehicle...

Wayne