WW2 Dress Uniform, 94th ID

Flash Boredom

Flash Boredom

I collect helmets and field gear so I know nothing of the value of this full dress uniform. Jacket, shirt, pants and tie look to be in near perfect condition with no signs of moth damage. I've recently found a nice stash of WW2 clothing...

Thanks in advance!

post-12654-1294276516.jpg

post-12654-1294276524.jpg

Nice jacket. I'd call it service dress, as opposed to full dress, but that's just semantics I suppose. I'd say the ballpark for jacket/shirt/pants/tie without any ID is $35-$60.

Flash Boredom
Nice jacket. I'd call it service dress, as opposed to full dress, but that's just semantics I suppose. I'd say the ballpark for jacket/shirt/pants/tie without any ID is $35-$60.

Thanks Nack!

How much would an ID add to the value?

Here's a couple more pics just for fun...

post-12654-1294283825.jpg

post-12654-1294283851.jpg

Depends on how complete the id, do you have the discharge papers, photo of the vet, medals copy of orders awarding the Purple Heart, Good Conduct etc. More you have the more the value goes up.

Regards

John

Flash Boredom
Depends on how complete the id, do you have the discharge papers, photo of the vet, medals copy of orders awarding the Purple Heart, Good Conduct etc. More you have the more the value goes up.

Regards

John

Thank you John! That makes sense.

I'm happy with my find!

I'd call it service dress, as opposed to full dress, but that's just semantics I suppose.

No, it more than semantics, they are actually two completely different uniforms. Although wear of the dress uniform was suspended during WWII, it did still exist and it's blue. The service uniform is OD, like this one. There are other differences as well, but that's the major one.