Unknown Patches

Bank Vault

I think some of these are Belgian but you guys are better then me, one looks to be something to do with the KW and another looks to be a crest. Help please.

post-1216-1188953781.jpg

Laury Allison
I think some of these are Belgian but you guys are better then me, one looks to be something to do with the KW and another looks to be a crest. Help please.

The bottom row is: 19th Corps, Ryukyus Command, 18th Infantry Regiment (sew on unit crest), and Girl Scouts.

The others may be French or Belgium collar tabs????

Laury

THEY ARE NOT, REPEAT NOT, LEGION. THE FLAMING BOMB FOR THE LEGION ON HAS 7 ARMS TO THE FLAME. THEY ARE EITHER INFANTRY OR FIREMAN. THEY ARE FRENCH.

• 2 years later...

hello,

you have some french patches:

3 with number 46: the 3 with red grenade are for soldiers from the 46 infantry regiment (this regiment doesnt exist anymore)

2 with number 11: the one with a blue stripe is for a private first claas from the 11 tank regiment ( now this regiment is called 1-11 combat tank regiment in Carpiane south of France)

the one with 11 silver grey is for sergeant to colonel in this tank regiment

1 red with gold stripe: is for medical sergeant

1 red with the gold grenade is for an military doctor (in France)

very friendly

5mai1917 (François) from France

there french foreign legion patches.

My nephew was a member of them for over 6 years.

I think these are 70`s or 80`s issued ones.

hello,

excuse me but thoses patches are not from foreign legion !!!! I'm in the french army for 20 years and I'm sure of what I say !! there is not patch with number 1 for REC or 3 for 3 REI no no legion patch !

friendly

François