Post your own ribbons/medals

stingerwooten

This is a shot of my awards on my blues when I retired in 1988. I stacked the awards in this manner due to the way the lapel laid across the ribbon bar.

What aircraft did yo fly?

Nice ribbon bar.

4starchris

• 3 weeks later...
Did you get the DI ribbon as an officer or as enlisted?

Sorry, just saw this comment/question! I was a DI/SDI/CDI in Echo Co and Receiving Barracks Co from 1999-2002. Took the ribbon and RAN!

Semper!

Ski

This is a shot of my awards on my blues when I retired in 1988. I stacked the awards in this manner due to the way the lapel laid across the ribbon bar.

A beautiful, honorable service. In what unit you flew the Huey?

Jack

coberry731
post-8488-1291412975.jpg

Here's mine again. When I croak my daughter gets all my military stuff plus the paperwork. She'll need it when someone says "Who made that mess up" :rolleyes:

Cheers:

Paul

Salome, AZ

I don't blame you for leaving the paperwork! That's quite an unusual collection.

coberry731
post-8488-1291412975.jpg

Here's mine again. When I croak my daughter gets all my military stuff plus the paperwork. She'll need it when someone says "Who made that mess up" :rolleyes:

Cheers:

Paul

Salome, AZ

I don't blame you for leaving the paperwork! That's quite an unusual collection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's mine...served 08 October 1980 - 01 November 2000. I also received an "Honors Badge" from my counterparts in the Slovene Army for the work I did to help them work towards NATO membership in the Partnership For Peace Program, but there's no ribbon for it.

Mark sends

post-3423-0-80615600-1356920023.jpg

Mvmhm and sivart, please pay attention......

I am not in the US military, but in the Dutch army.

28 years serving and an officer in the Infantry.

(the last one is Slowak)

Herman

post-100095-0-47256000-1356980797.jpg

• 1 month later...

ca2mpe.gifundof.gifca2m125.gifuk1mju2012.gifca2mesfs1.gifca2mlsfsbcnf.gif

Might as well add my own stack as I've noticed a lack of canuck representation in this thread nothing fancy

1. Canadian Peacekeeping Service Medal (CPSM)

2. UNDOF - Disengagement Observer Force (Golan), 1974-

3. 125th Anniv. of Confederation Medal, 1992
  4. Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal 2012

5. Fire Service Exemplary Service Medal (w. bar)

6. British Columbia Fire Services Long Service Medal

Here's mine!

I didn't bother showing my Army Recruiter Badge (otherwise known as the "License to Lie" or the "Shield of Shame"! :thumbdown: )

John

Dadsribbons.jpg

I was just re-going over this thread and noticed the detail on your CIB.That is nice.Is the GI or private purchase?

Oops! I was looking at this post on my phone and didn't realize yours was a reply. After looking at the OP's other posts this does appear to be a J. Balme CIB, there are a few good examples in the CIB thread on this forum. http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/379-the-combat-infantryman-badge/page__st__420__hl__balme&do=findComment&comment=130929

Oops! I was looking at this post on my phone and didn't realize yours was a reply. After looking at the OP's other posts this does appear to be a J. Balme CIB, there are a few good examples in the CIB thread on this forum. http://www.usmilitar...lme#entry130929

Thank you for the information.Great looking badge.

Here my Medal from the Bundeswehr. I also became the Nato Non Artikle 5 Medal but i declined (i hope that the right word) that medal.

Im from an old Military Family and in all Wars and Services every Member of my Familie declined foreign awards.

Its nothin against the foreign Countries or People!

So nearly all of my comerades wear 2 Medals and i wear only the German one ;)

My comanding Officer was very mad on that day. :lol:

Greetings Stefan

post-54820-0-49812400-1361313156.jpg

The decoration is awarded for military service in a designated military campaign. It is awarded to all German soldiers regardless of rank for 30 days of service in the Kosovo.

I only got the "Bronce" grade.

Greetings Stefan

Here is my shadow box. Yes, that is an unauthorized Comabt Artillery Badge. And I have two of them. The other is on my Dress Blues that I plan on being buried in.

And yes, that is a US Army Master Missileman's Badge, awarded to me in 1977. We wore those in Germany, Italy, and at Ft Sill. I served in Honest John Rocket units for two years and Lance Missile units for 5 years. I was in the 1st LANCE Bn [Provisional} {TEST} and we tested the system at White Sands, NM for a year. That included 14 test firings which were really interesting. ^_^

post-1691-0-24124500-1361392217.jpg

And here is dad's uniform with his ribbon rack. RIP: T-5 Dario D. Gillotti {1923 ~ 1999} 87th Inf Div, 312th Med Bn & K CO, 347th Inf Regt 1943-45, SS, BS, CMB. {Father}

post-1691-0-69469700-1361392350.jpg