• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 snafu100

snafu100
  • Members
    • Member ID: 8,504
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:26 AM

I know this is a US site and most of what I have is US but have acquired some odd ball stuff over the years and I know there are members here who dabble with item from other countries - my question is I have a Japanese Mortar round & a dummy MP-40 to sell and can anyone point me to a site to get rid of them - thanks Pete

#2 Sgt Brown

Sgt Brown

IN MEMORIAM

• IN MEMORIAM
    • Member ID: 81
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:36 AM

I know this is a US site and most of what I have is US but have acquired some odd ball stuff over the years and I know there are members here who dabble with item from other countries - my question is I have a Japanese Mortar round & a dummy MP-40 to sell and can anyone point me to a site to get rid of them - thanks Pete

Probably the easiest is www.gunbroker.com

Tom

#3 kjones5452

kjones5452
  • Members
    • Member ID: 7,883
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:43 AM

Check these guys out: www.wehrmacht-awards.com
Check their rules and reg. I don't know right off hand
if you need to be a member in order to sell or not.
You can also Google militaria forums and then go that route
if you care to sell in a forum. You'll probably reach more people
in that way.

#4 dalbert

dalbert
  • Members
    • Member ID: 6,815
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:09 AM

snafu100,

You can list them on the Collector's Board at Sturmgewehr.com. Is the MP-40 an MGC? (Model Gun Corporation - Tokyo)

David Albert
[email protected]

#5 snafu100

snafu100
  • Members
    • Member ID: 8,504
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

snafu100,

You can list them on the Collector's Board at Sturmgewehr.com. Is the MP-40 an MGC? (Model Gun Corporation - Tokyo)

David Albert
[email protected]

I would have to look again but I do believe that is what they are - had a 45auto which I sold here but still have a Thompson and the MP-40 and thanks to all for the info - Pete

Edited by snafu100, 02 October 2010 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users