Simply Awful!

Dirty175

..also, anyone who is over weight will look bad in a uniform...period. It doesn't matter what the style or cut is. This is another reason the Marines look good in theirs. I also have to say this; although senior GO and Flag officers will bottom line and support all uniform changes, the recommendations come almost exclusively from the senior enlisted leadership, at least in the Navy.

i will allways give the Marine Corp this type of credit when it comes to there dress uniforms and wearing of the uniforms ..they hav a style that is great and looks great in th pictures out there in the public eye..

Does it matter? Who’s going to look a SF-tabbed 3-star in the eye and say, “Sir, that is not to regs…”

Why is the 3 star wearing his own blackberry anyway? Where's his aide? Fired? Probably...

• 2 years later...
Cpt.Mathis

Commitee: " ALright let's trash the Greens that are comfortable and look good, and replace it with a decked out suit/tuxedo and boots then tell soldiers that they voted for it. Oh, and one more thin we should take away patches that increase unit pride, and make them wear oins on their pockets and bellys. Sound good to everyone? Good it's official!" - stamp form -

• 4 months later...

So the Marines are basically the only ones who haven't had a committee have a mental breakdown for them? Lets look at the USMC uniform changes: Added Rifles to the Chevrons, Used the Full OD Green field, BDU and now the MARPAT USMCCU (think that's the anagram). Gave new recruits the dress cap instead of the "piss-cutters" for wear with service uniforms. That's a minimum of 5 changes (unless my math is off). Army, Navy and Air Force; Care to explain yourselves?