German garage

Pmuranyi

Here are a few pics of an old diorama. It was damaged in moving so I put it back together as best as I could. Not perfect but close. The floors I could not get to stay down so they are slightly warped.

Caio!

Paul

post-7107-1279653182.jpg

Hi Paul,

Very good unusual scene i like the idea of the capture of the machanics, the detail is really good what you would expect in a workshop. I can see you have put a lot of effort into the the model i hope you can show some more.

well done.

dave

That is a great looking diorama. That was a LOT of work. You have a ton of great detail there. I really like the Panther in the red primer paint, that's a neat touch. Do you have any close up detail shots? I'd love to see all the details on the workbenches.

Excellent work!

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Volkswagen wheel on the workbench... Lends an air of the mundane you would find in a repair shop. Nice work!!!

Wayne

Brian Dentino

Incredible piece! The details are amazing, from the tools and parts on the work benches to the posters on the walls! Just awesome.....thanks so much for sharing this. I also really like the subject...something that happened, but is too often overlooked by many out there. Nice! :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
Corsair pilot
Here are a few pics of an old diorama. It was damaged in moving so I put it back together as best as I could. Not perfect but close. The floors I could not get to stay down so they are slightly warped.

Caio!

Paul

post-7107-1279653182.jpg

Just a fantastic job. This must have taken a very long time and planning to build.

Great detail.

kenny

• 3 months later...

Nice detailed diorama. Love the variety of things they would have been working on. Are there more close-ups? I'd like to see more of the vehicles.

Thanks for sharing.

Don..

Nice display :thumbsup:

have you added a german body in the last picture to increase the dramatic of the diaporama ? it seems it was not there in the the 1st pic

Paul

Outstanding diorama. You must have the patience of a saint to do all the fine details in this project. Again very well done.

Tom

Ha! I was wondering when some one was going to notice that!!!! Actually while shooting this I accidentally knocked over a figure and did not see it and took the photo. I saw it days later while looking at the comments and bingo there it was. Its ok. Ill just say someone got hit! :rolleyes:......Working on a new one now. A sherman dozer pushing off a burned out Panther "A" and I am thinking of putting a Sd.kfz 251 in it. It will be in a winter setting. I think the bulge. Ill post pics when ready but it will be awhile. Good eye ya got there!!!!!!!!!!

Nice display :thumbsup:

have you added a german body in the last picture to increase the dramatic of the diaporama ? it seems it was not there in the the 1st pic