• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 JohnD

JohnD
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,056
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

Something not seen very often...well at least for me....MINT WW2 Officer EGA's still in the ORIGINAL BOX.

John D.

Attached Images

• john.JPG

#2 usmcski

usmcski
  • Members
    • Member ID: 1,867
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:03 AM

Something not seen very often...well at least for me....MINT WW2 Officer EGA's still in the ORIGINAL BOX.

John D.

Wow, John, absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Someday I'll find mine, good to know there are still some treasures to be found!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Semper,

Ski

#3 JohnD

JohnD
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,056
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:30 AM

Wow, John, absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Someday I'll find mine, good to know there are still some treasures to be found!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Semper,

Ski

Hey Leatherneck....Thanks...These really are the nicest WW2 Officer EGA's I have. They are the only set I have in a box....This might sound crazy
but I bought them more for the box :w00t:

Regards and Semper Fi
John D.

#4 usmcski

usmcski
  • Members
    • Member ID: 1,867
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:43 AM

Hey Leatherneck....Thanks...These really are the nicest WW2 Officer EGA's I have. They are the only set I have in a box....This might sound crazy
but I bought them more for the box :w00t:

Regards and Semper Fi
John D.

Actually, that doesn't sound crazy at all! Considering their age, I think it's remarkable the condition that the emblems (and the BOX) are in... Congratulations on a great find, they are keepers for sure!

Semper Fi, Mac!

Ski

#5 shrapneldude

shrapneldude
  • Members
    • Member ID: 1,424
  • 8,157 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:33 AM

That's a beautiful set of EGAs. Nice find! Hope you didn't have to shell out eBay price for them! haha

#6 TLeo

TLeo
  • Members
    • Member ID: 5,081
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:36 AM

truly beautiful set. wish I could run across a set like that still in their box. :thumbsup:

Edited by TLeo, 12 July 2010 - 09:36 AM.

#7 teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 376
  • 21,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

Beautiful new/old stock! These H&H were the most popular emblems right up to 62 when current design took over. And were easy to find up to a few years ago, much harder now with the increasing number of EGA collectors. Note: have moved to EGA discussion area.
s/f Darrell

#8 Brig

Brig

SENIOR MODERATOR

• Senior Moderators
    • Member ID: 22
  • 21,781 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

Fellow forum members:

You are in the Marine Corps EGA reference section. This area is were posts from the Marine Corps, USMC EGA discussion section are moved for permanent retention and education about the history of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. As time moves forward there maybe additional information the EGA Moderators wish to add or will add to this specific post. We ask for your input as well.

We encourage further comments about this post and its content. In order to do so, you will need to start a new post in the USMC EGA discussion area which is listed in the main page under insignia. And as needed we will be pleased to move any new and or valued information that is derived from your post (and subsequent comments) into this reference area as its own standing post.

Please be advised; posting and or editing is restricted on Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem threads; to moderator's and forum staff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users