Bullion CBI AAF Uniform Group

Jeffrey Magut

Jeffrey Magut

I usually don't buy WWII items, but this group was so complete and well id'ed, I couldn't resist. CBI AAF Sgt.'s jacket, hats, photo album, next of kin dogtags, bracelet, cigarette case, spare CBI insignia, cased GC medal, it goes on and on.

post-121-1167585517.jpg

Jeffrey Magut

That's just part of this group. I got it at the famous Brimfield Antique Show in Mass. last spring. I had hoped to get something nice at the show, which is something like 50 football fields long. You get up at 2:30 a.m., wait in line til dawn, then trample little old ladies when the gates open to get to the good stuff at the back of the fields.

Jeffrey

CNY Militaria

Great Group! I love CBI items and lately have been getting a lot of them (to officers). I always thought about going to that show, but didn't think its worth the 8 hr drive.

Jeffrey Magut
Great Group! I love CBI items and lately have been getting a lot of them (to officers). I always thought about going to that show, but didn't think its worth the 8 hr drive.

In the old days, say 1995, the show was worth a 24 hour drive in the pouring rain. You'd run out of space in your car, before you ran out of stuff to buy. Those days are gone, and the fakers have had a field day at Brimfield. :( Quality items are few and far between these days.