• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobgee

bobgee

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 503
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:03 PM

Hellwood....Thanks for Posting some beautiful emblems. One of these days I'll make it back to Belleau Wood and hope to visit with you in Marigny and tour the museum. Semper Fi.....Bobgee

Since we are looking at some very nice stuff, here are a few others for your consideration. These are two early Dress sets I have. They are marked 'sterling' no maker's mark. They came to me as a set and I believe them to be. The gold wash is now very light. Comments, please? Semper Fi!

Attached Images

• post_503_1179446394.jpg
  • post_503_1179446354.jpg
  • post_503_1179446465.jpg
  • post_503_1179446323.jpg

Edited by teufelhunde.ret, 25 July 2007 - 07:21 AM.

#2 teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 376
  • 21,533 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

Those who watch the EGA discussion area may recall this old post. It was recently retrieved from the holding/sorting area, in what was the old pinned "USMC EGA's" thread. It has been re-posted to see if there is any life in this discussion prior to moving into the EGA reference section for permanent retention.

#3 teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 376
  • 21,533 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:10 AM

Fellow forum members:

You are in the EGA "reference section". This area is were posts from the EGA "discussion section" are moved for permanent retention and education about the history of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. As time moves forward there maybe additional information the EGA Moderators wish to add or will add to this specific post. We ask for your input as well.

We encourage further comments about this post and its content. In order to do so, you will need to start a new post in the "EGA discussion area" which is listed in the main page under insignia. And as needed we will be pleased to move any new and or valued information that is derived from your post (and subsequent comments) into this reference area as its own standing post.

Please be advised; posting and or editing is restricted on this post to moderator's and forum staff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users