FANTASTIC VIETNAM CAMO BERET I EVER SEEN

beogam

HI ALL

Here my last acquisition ,one Vietnamese tailor made 3 parts beret in copy of PINK camo

The label said

SAN-XUAT

CAC LOAI MU

PHU- THANH

11, DUONG-HARA

NHA.THRANG

The lining is made with light white gaz twill and light grey plastic , sewn on an Vietnam arc and pin one VNMC beer can and rank flower

Cheers Jerome

post-1486-1275325057.jpg

vintageproductions

Jerome-Great beret. I have a photo somewhere of a tux jacket made out of the same material, with a Saigon tailor tag. Plus a SOG pocket patch. I will try and find it.

Beau-Brummel
Jerome-Great beret. I have a photo somewhere of a tux jacket made out of the same material, with a Saigon tailor tag. Plus a SOG pocket patch. I will try and find it.

Hi Jerome,

That was a fantastic score congratulations. I was the under bidder :crying: :w00t:

Yours, Guy.

Hi Jerome,

That was a fantastic score congratulations. I was the under bidder :crying: :w00t:

Yours, Guy.

Hi

Is not the Ebay one , i buy it now the second that Ebay seller have in stock for less price than Ebay auction

joint pics of Ebay one

post-1486-1275474916.jpg

post-1486-1275474956.jpg

Super cool... never seen one like that before. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Gil you re Welcome !!!!!

Cheers Jerome

Hi BOB

Thanks for your appreciations :thumbsup:

I hope you can refound your tux jacket pics,i very impaciente to see it

Cheers jerome

Wow, :w00t: I never realised there were 2, thats even better, well done!

Yours, Guy.

I try my chance and i ask to her and BINGO Cheers Jerome

vintageproductions

Jerome-Here you go. This jacket is in a friend's Vietnam museum. It was given to him by the veteran himself. Before any of the "experts" chime in about the bullion shellburst, these do exists. They were usually made in Taipei when someone went on R & R, and were worn on blazers or party suit jackets.

camo.JPG

Hi BOB

The most desirable tuxedo i ever seen in my life for SURE thanks a lot for your pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A+J

vintageproductions

I guess I should add why I think that. We, being the US, sent a lot of Special Forces type soldiers to the British run Jungle Warfare school in Malaysia. Maybe somebody picked up a set then and brought it back to Vietnam. Then went to a tailor shop to see if they could restrike it.

Again, just my thoughts.

Yes BOB

I forget the Malaysian Brush pattern , is really similary pattern !!!!

joint pic from L.J MILITARIA

Monster pattern ,Monster Tiger and now Monster Pink

post-1486-1275505737.jpg

Monster Tiger

BOB i believe is for what we collects Vietnam Stuffs ,every time is Surprises and pleasures to found something newwwww

Best regards J Nutty boy

post-1486-1275506194.jpg

Very Nice Jerome , I am with Bob on this one , a Malay copy NOT of Viet windproof but of British windproof a slight difference of styles indeed.

owen

Very Nice Jerome , I am with Bob on this one , a Malay copy NOT of Viet windproof but of British windproof a slight difference of styles indeed.

owen

Hi OWEN

Yes i m with YOU and BOB, thanks for yours ligths about this pattern !!!! Have You seen other pieces made with this pattern before

If i remember J.Oconnor sell one bush hat in same pattern some years ago

A+J

Jerome-Here you go. This jacket is in a friend's Vietnam museum. It was given to him by the veteran himself. Before any of the "experts" chime in about the bullion shellburst, these do exists. They were usually made in Taipei when someone went on R & R, and were worn on blazers or party suit jackets.

post-492-1275498066.jpg

I like that a lot and would wear it to work a lot, very dapper :w00t:

Awesome beret! I've seen that jacket in person and the camo pattern is definitely one of the coolest I've ever seen from SEA.