46th Special Forces Thailand 1967-68 Yearbook

Manchu Warrior

46th co. put out 3 yearbooks. I have copies of two of them. I very close buddy of mine served in 46th Co. He learned through talking to a former 46th Co. clerk that they threw out a mountain of them in a dumpster in Thailand after everyone who wanted one got it. They apparently over produced them.

• 1 year later...

I own one of these 46th. SFCA Thailand Year Books for 1967-68 as pictured in your post. My photo is in that book. I was a member of A4613 at Camp Nam Phung Dam. Joe Greene

I own one of these 46th. SFCA Thailand Year Books for 1967-68 as pictured in your post. My photo is in that book. I was a member of A4613 at Camp Nam Phung Dam. Joe Greene

Welcome to the forum. It would be interesting if you could share anything about your time in SF.

Manchu Warrior

I will have to dig the book out of the pile and ad your photo to the thread. That is if you don't mind? And welcome to the forum.

This is a real good read.

Thanks to all who have contributed.

It is amazing that so many names and pictures are matching.

Mr Green thank you sir for your service.

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the SF.

• 4 years later...
Manchu Warrior

A forum member asked me to look up a soldier in the book and I found him, SFC Driggers. I posted it here just in case anyone else would ever need a photo of him or possibly any other solder on that particular page.

post-1412-0-96030500-1492363390.jpgpost-1412-0-32115400-1492363412.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

37thguy or Manchu Warrior,

If I could enlist you help to look for the name Browning, Possibly Robert and hes an officer

cheers

Do you know his rank?

Theres a :

1st Lt Wm D A-102 (Tien Phuoc)

​Cpt Robt C. A-324 (Nui Ba Den)

Check Radix Press Specialforcesbooks.com

• 5 months later...

37thguy or Manchu Warrior,

If I could enlist you help to look for the name Browning, Possibly Robert and hes an officer

cheers

Also (Compiled From Stephen Sherman's Who's Who from Special Forces in Thailand volumes I and II):

Major Robert C. Browning, Commanding Officer, Det B-4630 (Nov 67 - Jul 68) , Advisor Thai SWC (1968)

Major Robert M. Browning, Commanding Officer, Det B-4620, (Dec 68 - Apr 69), HHC Det Commander (Apr 69 - Oct 69)

Maj Robert C. Browning (Attached):

post-184056-0-83880700-1533879475_thumb.jpg

post-184056-0-58941900-1533879708_thumb.jpg

Also (Compiled From Stephen Sherman's Who's Who from Special Forces in Thailand volumes I and II):

Major Robert C. Browning, Commanding Officer, Det B-4630 (Nov 67 - Jul 68) , Advisor Thai SWC (1968)

Major Robert M. Browning, Commanding Officer, Det B-4620, (Dec 68 - Apr 69), HHC Det Commander (Apr 69 - Oct 69)

Maj Robert C. Browning (Attached):

Wow, thanks mate, that is awesome, i really appreciate it.

• 8 months later...

Although this isn't 46th Coy, I thought Id add it here for context.

I have just picked up the 1965 Year Book for the 6th Special Forces. I'll be glad to look up names and pics (small) for anyone.

post-729-0-36452300-1555279778.png

• 5 years later...
digi-shots

Great stuff here!

If you would, could you look up a 46th SF member.. name Daniel Johnson.  He served in the Army for 32 years and retired as a Colonel.. no idea of what rank he would have been during the Vietnam era.

Thanks, much appreciated!