Forum member Bilko's - Dave - death reported

Bob Hudson

Wow, this is horrible news indeed! He will certainly be missed and I know I will miss seeing his cheery looking avatar that he used here on USMF. :(

- Jeff

post-1090-1260892064.gif

Corpsmancollector

This is devastating and sadening news. My condolences go out to Dave's family, friends and loved ones. He will be missed.

May you rest in peace buddy.

Will

When I first started reading this forum and prior to joining myself, I found that the "Bilko" postings were well written and enjoyable. As time went on Bilko became one of my favorite posters, and I would nearly always read if I noticed Dave was commenting on a thread.

Though we didn't have the opportunity, I know that I would have really enjoyed getting to know Dave in person.

My sincere condolences to Dave's family, and to those of you who knew him so well.

Paul Walker

What a shock to login in the morning and read this sad news.

Thinking of his family in this sad time. God Bless and Rest in Peace.

He will be greatly missed by all

• 5 months later...

my dear lord--- i just found out about BILCO today as i was going through a thread and saw "deceased" next to his forum name. i e-mail bugme to find out what happened and was shocked. i to had a heart attack last oct. and didn't know it. at this time i wish to say i am very sorry and wish all the best to his family. he will be greatly missed.