The League of Greatful Sons

m1ashooter

I'm a behind the scenes member of this forum, more of a shooter of then collector but as a kid what I collected was know as Army Surplus so I've got a bunch of web gear that I've had since I was a kid and now I'm 52. I figure its worth more then my IRA. The fathers and uncles of my friends were all WWII and Korea War veterans. One of my uncles who fits the description of the greatest generation to a Tee was a 4th Marine Division Marine on Iwo, another assualted Inchon and fought his way out of the Chosen with the 1st Marine Division. Needless to say I'm proud of the Marines. My wife was given a DVD call "The League of Greatful Sons" produced by the Vision Forum Ministries. The DVD is about Iwo and the experiences of some of the men who took it. You see the greatest generation with their son's, grandson. granddaughters and great grand children as they discuss their experiences.

If you are steeped in the traditions of the corps, a veteran, a person who cares about our nation or a person of god this is a must see DVD.