29 replies to this topic

#26 a6skin9

a6skin9
  • Members
    • Member ID: 3,337
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:04 AM

Promotion to Sergeant
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/a6skin9/Elinor%20Joyce%20Christie/P902_001-1.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/a6skin9/Elinor%20Joyce%20Christie/P936_002.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/a6skin9/Elinor%20Joyce%20Christie/P936_001.jpg

#27 Litlfuts

Litlfuts
  • New Members
    • Member ID: 143,290
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:21 AM

Hello,

My name is Janet Felix, I am the daughter of Elinor Joyce Felix formerly, Elinor Joyce Christie. 

I wanted to thank you for posting all this information and photo's of my Mother. She passed away December 1, 2005 and I lost all of these photos and paperwork when I lost my storage a few years ago. 

I would like to thank you for keeping all of this together and honoring her and posting her memory here. You've made her timeless and never forgotten. I don't know how to put into words what this means to me and my younger brother. 

She was a woman ahead of her time. A fantastic Mother, a great woman and a proud Marine! 

I would love to hear how you came across all of this about my mother.

Respectfully and Thankfully,

Janet Felix

510-860-9722

[email protected]

#28 Litlfuts

Litlfuts
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:25 AM

Please if someone could tell men how i can reach the person who posted this information and photo's of my Mother, SGT ELINOR JOYCE  CHRISTIE.  I would greatly appreciate it. If the moderator could contact me. I've tried to contact them, but  I just don't understand how to do this. Please, I have so many questions. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Janet Felix 

#29 Litlfuts

Litlfuts
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

Sorry, 

You can contact me either at email: [email protected] or even call me at 510-860-9722. If you get my voicemail, please, please leave me a message and say that your calling regarding Sgt. Christie. 

Thanks again,

Janet

#30 Brig

Brig

SENIOR MODERATOR

• Senior Moderators
    • Member ID: 22
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

Hello,

My name is Janet Felix, I am the daughter of Elinor Joyce Felix formerly, Elinor Joyce Christie. 

I wanted to thank you for posting all this information and photo's of my Mother. She passed away December 1, 2005 and I lost all of these photos and paperwork when I lost my storage a few years ago. 

I would like to thank you for keeping all of this together and honoring her and posting her memory here. You've made her timeless and never forgotten. I don't know how to put into words what this means to me and my younger brother. 

She was a woman ahead of her time. A fantastic Mother, a great woman and a proud Marine! 

I would love to hear how you came across all of this about my mother.

Respectfully and Thankfully,

Janet Felix

510-860-9722

[email protected]

The posting member has not been logged onto the forum since December 1, 2017. Hopefully someone has his personal contact info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users