US Army HBT Camo Jacket

ken1967

Hi everyone! I just received this HBT camo jacket and thought I would post pictures for everyone's review.

post-79-1180825749.jpg

post-79-1180825766.jpg

post-79-1180825780.jpg

post-79-1180825806.jpg

The jacket comes with its gas flap intact and has the two buttons under the back collar for the gas hood.

post-79-1180825836.jpg

post-79-1180825849.jpg

post-79-1180825859.jpg

Nice jacket Ken thumbsup.gif These army HBT camo unis have to me my favorite. there's a previous post with a number of actual photos showing it being worn. Any idea what outfit it came from? Also, I've never seen a camo gas hood for one of these, that must a a rare find indeed.

Thanks! I absolutely LOVE it! At first I thought the price was high, but then remembered back to my days collecting TR items and the prices I paid for the couple of German camo jackets I have stored in my closet...these things don't seem too bad now!

I've never seen a gas hood either. I am assuming that this jacket was based on the standard HBT uniform of the time with just the camo print. There's no marking in the jacket that I've seen, so no idea where it came from. It is slightly faded overall which may indicate some wear.