Anti-Axis Items

Homefrontguy

Here are some of the items in my anti-axis collection that I have accumulated. My collecting ability exceeds my photographic ability but still wanted to share. I picked photos with a high concentration of items so if someone wants to see a pic closeup, please let me know Id be glad to post it. Many have probably seen these Japanazi shorts but here is a good idea of the variety available.

post-1908-1257642350.jpg

I have not posted any paper items from posters down to stickers as well as games, books, magazines and just about anything that was made anti-axis. I will continue to add some pics as I photograph more. If anyone is looking for a particular anti-axis item, if I have it, Ill post a pic. I also have a website with many items pictured not seen here. The address is in my profile for Homefrontguy. Enjoy.

Cheers,

Jim

Homefront guy,

What a fantastic collection of anti-axis material, extremely impressive to say the least! How many years of collecting is represented here?

Rob

Thanks for the compliments on my collection. I found the book V for Victory by Stan Cohen in the early 1990's and it contains some great photos of WWII Homefront items and at the same time I bought my first item ( an envelope with a cachet at a local antique mall) and that started my collection ... so its a good 15 years. After a while, I focused my homefront collection on anti-axis items.

Cheers,

Jim

Axis? What Axis....?

What a stunning collection, I've had no idea how many different of these items existed. Well organized display, WUNDERBAR!

Lars

P.S.: Hitler, I think that was the person who was responsible for the fact, that I never knew my Grandpas - hang him higher!

Thanks for the compliments on my collection. I found the book V for Victory by Stan Cohen in the early 1990's and it contains some great photos of WWII Homefront items and at the same time I bought my first item ( an envelope with a cachet at a local antique mall) and that started my collection ... so its a good 15 years. After a while, I focused my homefront collection on anti-axis items.

Cheers,

Jim

Outstanding! Congratulations on putting together such an awesome, museum quality collection...and so unusual!

Ian :thumbsup: