How About Some PTO Jackets

swag

Captainofthe7th

Here is one from a family member:

DSCF2250.jpg

I'll post more later...good topic Swag, I agree that the PTO is the forgotten theater. I strive to collect PTO uniforms over ETO 'stuff.'

Rob

Stinger Gunner USMC

From a Southern Illinois veteran who was with an artillery regiment of the 96th at Leyete and Okinawa. Following being wounded he was transfered to a HQ unit

post-1672-1254948214.jpg

post-1672-1254948233.jpg

Stinger Gunner USMC

named 7th Div jacket. Havent done research, so I dont know which regiment he was with. 1 star suggests that he was a replacement and probably served in Okinawa

post-1672-1254948689.jpg

post-1672-1254948710.jpg

Stinger Gunner USMC

Named Armored amphib uniform with arrow head and 4 stars. the right shoulder SSI is an Armored triangle

I'll stop by and add some more later. Would love to see others. If you can't tell APAC is my main focus.

Do you want this to just be an Army Uniform thread or would you like Navy, AAC and USMC items as well?

post-1672-1254948896.jpg

post-1672-1254948925.jpg

Stinger, you've got some nice uniforms! I'm especially envious of your grandfathers uniform, very nice.

Here's a couple more from my collection.

post-2757-1254949642.jpg

Named Armored amphib uniform with arrow head and 4 stars. the right shoulder SSI is an Armored triangle

I'll stop by and add some more later. Would love to see others. If you can't tell APAC is my main focus.

Do you want this to just be an Army Uniform thread or would you like Navy, AAC and USMC items as well?

Nice one...

marineamtracer

Oh man Shotzz that is a dandy! I love it! Obviously I'm going to have to get some pics taken tonight and get in on this thread!

Colin